Follow the journey to place the creativity back into education.

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Harry's Legacy for Liberian Children

 
This is my Grandson Harry he has been my BEST supporter for this lifetime trip to Africa. I went to his school to watch an assembly about Inspirational People in your life. I wanted to inspire Harry.

Today I went to Whitefield Primary School to talk about Hopes and Dreams and how their assembly had inspired me to go to Liberia. This was my dream since I was a little girl. When you have a dream you need to enlist the support of friends and family to help you to achieve it. Thank you Harry , Mrs Foster the Headteacher, Staff, Children and parents of Whitefield School for helping Becky School with your toys and £1 coins raised on your non-uniform day. Whitefield School are raising money for desks chairs books and a teacher for Becky School. Thank you.
Love Anni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. To make sure all comments are relevant and keep the blog an enjoyable site to read, we moderate all comments. Your comment will be approved as soon as possible! Thank you, Anni