Follow the journey to place the creativity back into education.

Tuesday 1 July 2014

A heart of a lion

 

Loving Liberia


Since I returned home I have been unable to post here. I needed to journal and to feel my feet return to the Earth Space I hold sacred to me...England.
I love my African people.
I love my team mates , those I ventured into the jungle and whose hearts opened so wide to Liberia.
I am still taking in the expanse of the legacy Robert Evans Spryte Loriano and Kimmie Weeks enabled me to give.I met such beautiful children and welcoming youths and adults. I heard their dreams and they wove into mine...

Liberia calls me back.
Back to children.
To Jimmy in his orphanage.
And it calls to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. To make sure all comments are relevant and keep the blog an enjoyable site to read, we moderate all comments. Your comment will be approved as soon as possible! Thank you, Anni