Follow the journey to place the creativity back into education.

Sunday 18 May 2014

Day one in Africa

We arrived after a long flight, the whole journey I spent thinking about the weeks ahead. This has been a daunting yet rewarding process already.

I've been taking time to get to know the rest of the group, if we are to succeed in our mission this is the most important thing. Already we are gelling as a group and we are ready to take on this mission. 

Tomorrow we head out into Africa to begin our work. My internet access will become more and more limited, but I will keep you up to date whenever I can.

Anni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. To make sure all comments are relevant and keep the blog an enjoyable site to read, we moderate all comments. Your comment will be approved as soon as possible! Thank you, Anni